Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Setting Up This Blog


Well, I've decided to start a blog for reviews. Reviews of what, you ask? Reviews of anything! Movies, books, products, you name it...I tend to be opinionated, so I'm sure I can easily find things to review, lol.

For instance, infant gas drops. I have been trying these Mylicon drops on my two-week-old baby with limited success. One positive is that they are apparently, though not necessarily tasty, at least passable in flavor. My son neither spits out the medicine nor cries inconsolably during or after its administration. On the negative side, it does not appear to completely relieve his gas. He does seem to expel more gas after taking the Mylicon, yet he continues to be somewhat bloated. Nevertheless, I would recommend these drops for babies with gas issues. Any improvement is better than none :)

No comments:

Post a Comment