Monday, October 26, 2009

Joy Felt Hat Review



Joy..Felt hat...

When I'm walking down the street on any given Sunday, I sometimes see women looking at me strangely - but never from the top of another woman's head! Looking at the main image of this hat, I saw some fuzz and thought "huh, looks kind of like some weird kind of mold on top of a hat..." Then, I took a look at the second image and realized "Oh my God! It's a woman!"

This hat is incredibly unique, to say the very least. I have never in my life worn another woman on my head, but they say there's a first time for everything. It's like a doodle art cameo portrait...on the back of your head!

The seller might want to consider taking the ellipses out of the title and simply calling it "Joy Felt Hat" or something to that effect. I like the fact that the seller ships everywhere, and the fact that the seller is willing to make the hat fit the buyer's head size.

No comments:

Post a Comment