Friday, October 30, 2009

Matryoshka Doll Review



Matryoshka doll

It's a Russian stacking doll! Wait, no...it's made of cloth.

A good friend of mine in high school collected stacking dolls from Russia. They were so cool, because when I was first introduced to them, I didn't realize what they were until she started pulling them apart. My eyebrows shot up in surprise and I said "Oh, look - there are more of them inside!" Kudos to this listing for bringing back fond memories.

This little Matryoshka doll doesn't come apart, however. It could just be the lighting, but in the pictures, it appears to have one blue eye and one brown eye. How cool is that? It's like a malamute doll!

I advocate proper use of grammar in Etsy listings, so I would suggest capitalizing the "I" in the description. Otherwise, this listing looks good - with three pictures with decent views of the item, proper use of item tags, shipping offered to anywhere in the world, and two forms of payment accepted, this listing appeals to almost any buyers. Bravo!

No comments:

Post a Comment